‘Zoetic Outdoors’ seeks to introduce local people to local waterways, and each other, primarily through paddleboarding.
Zoetic means ‘Pertaining to life’ - we’ve found paddlesports to be a great way of finding life through making new friends, improving fitness, building community and sharing life together.
We want to:
- Educate - in water safety, use of equipment, relevant skills and next steps
- Equip - give you all you need to paddle safely.
- Empower - enable other churches/organisations to develop their own project
- At the moment we are focussing on local 1-1, or small group beginner sessions which we can run at a time that suits you (all equipment provided or bring your own).
- We can also cater for larger groups, formal qualifications and expeditions.
If you’d be interested in giving it a go or if you’d like to learn more about how we can support you developing your own project contact: